Tuesday, February 21, 2012

INTJ

According to Myers, Briggs, and Kiersey, that's who I am! For those of you who don't know, Myers-Briggs is a personality test that measures people based on 4 scales:
Extraversion-Introversion (Self-explanatory)
Sensing-Intuition (S look to concrete senses, data; N look for theory, abstract patterns)
Thinking-Feeling (Self-explanatory)
Judgement-Perception (J like matters settled, P like to keep things open)

Apparently, I am INTJ, which Kiersey has labeled as "Mastermind." Check it out for more fun categories, like "Champion" and "Provider." I've taken this test 3 times now, once in 10th grade, once in 12th grade, and once just now. I've consistently been assigned INTJ, though apparently I'm less extreme than I once was. :) I actually wonder whether that is because my personality has actually changed or because I have a more nuanced self-image now through serious introspection. More food for my thoughts. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment